Schwartz’s mansion was the residence of the leader of the “Common Company and Brotherhood of Ampelakia”, a pioneering organization for its time, which housed the offices, the accounting department and the safe of the world’s first capitalist cooperative. According to the surviving inscriptions, the mansion was founded in May 1787 and was completed in 1803. Constructed by Macedonian craftsmen, it is the best-preserved of the village’s mansions. It is currently used as a museum space. It has three floors and its floor plan is L-shaped. Inside the building, the signs of the influence of the Central European decoration are evident, through painted walls, colors, representations, ornate fireplaces and hidden cupboards.