Stone bridge of Elassona
The single-arched bridge over the Elassonitis River used to connect the two sides of Elassona. It was most probably built during the mid-17th century to replace a Byzantine bridge (13th century). The town’s stone-built monument is no longer in-use since a new, modern bridge has been built right next to it.
The stone bridge at the large stream with an arch rising about 12m from the streambed, was constructed in 1901, in order to connect Rapsani with Gonnoi.